Your Move are currently offering two different takes on the game of tennis. We are happy to be holding one Outdoor Tennis session and one Indoor Tennis session.
You can download a complete timetable for our Community Sessions here.
WHAT IS TENNIS?
Indoor Tennis is a great game designed to fit into our YMCA St Annes Sports Hall. It’s faster, active and shorter than it’s outdoor counterpart.
In this free community session you may find if the weathers out then you’ll want to get down to Fairhaven Lake in St Annes for this classic take on the game.
WHY IS TENNIS GOOD FOR ME?
- Increasing aerobic capacities
- Lowering resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Improving metabolic function
- Increasing bone density
- Lowering body fat
- Improving muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- Increasing reaction times
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Both of our tennis sessions are completely free.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED?
- Shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
- Your own racket if you’d like (we will provide some if you need)
You can download a complete timetable for our Community Sessions here
To find out about our other FREE Community Sessions click the images below or scroll down.