Contact details: Elaine Birtwistle
Tel: 01253 882105
What is the Weight Management Programme?
We know that losing weight and keeping it off is tough, but the Weight Management Programme makes the solution to this problem easy.
Through our personalised free 12 week Weight Management Programme and working with our team of experts, we can offer you the support and skills to become healthier, fitter and happier version of yourself.
Who is the programme for?
If you are older than 18 with a body mass index between 25 and 35, or between 35 and 40 with no health conditions and you live in Fylde and Wyre area, use our new self referral form to register yourself for your free place today.
But if you’re not sure what your BMI is, don’t sweat it, just use our free online BMI Checker.
What’s in it for you?
- Free advice about healthy living designed around you.
- Realistic ideas and recipes that are really easy to make.
- Interactive sessions delivered by people who really care.
- Meet others in a similar position looking to make a change.
What the programme isn’t about
- Getting weighed in front of others.
- Lecture styled seminars.
- Being judged or made to feel uncomfortable.
- Being forced to sit and told what to do.
Is it for me?
This free programme is ideal if you are looking at how to become a nutritional ninja. Differing from our Physical Activity Programme, this programme is about teaching you how to avoid those pesky naughty foods, teach you the difference between how products are labelled and how to make little changes that ultimately make a big difference.
Don’t just take our word for it, scroll down and read Michelle’s Weight Management Story.
You can also self refer onto our Physical Activity Programme for FREE! for more information please click here.